I recently did something for my health that really surprised me. I tried Bioenergetics – a program called NES Health – with my friend Wendy Myers of Myersdetox.com. She’d been asking me to try it for a few months. I’d have tried it sooner had I known how fast and effective my results would be! I’m really impressed and I wanted to tell you about it.
I did this video with Wendy going over my results. I talk about all the benefits I’ve been experiencing on this program.
I know a lot of you out there are suffering. And I want to let you know what I’m doing that’s working. I believe NES Health provides hope for those that are very ill, have been failed by conventional and functional medicine, and are looking for an easy, simple, effective protocol.
NES Health Bioenergetics is a program that specifically addresses the energy blockages, emotional trauma, and environmental toxins that are affecting your health.
Tune into my video where we review my NES Health scan with Wendy. We discuss:
- Many of my symptoms that have improved in less than 30 days
- Why you need to clear energy blockages from your body to reverse and prevent disease
- How emotional trauma causes disease – and how to clear it
- Using a PEMF device, called the miHealth, to stop pain and enhance healing
You can try Wendy’s NES Health bioeneregetic program here:
For my followers, Wendy is offering 10% off to start a NES health program. Use coupon code STERLING at checkout.
With a simple and quick Bioenergetic scan using the scanner device from NESHealth, you can find out your:
- Energy blockages – Your scan will identify energy blockages in the human body-field and pinpoint the strength of the energy being produced by various systems and organs.
- Nutritional issues – The scan report will highlight current challenges in absorption, the state of your metabolic processes, and intolerance(s) to certain foods.
- Environmental toxins and sensitivities – a NES Health scan determines what environmental factors, toxic metals, chemicals, and EMFs you have been exposed to and the body’s ability to handle their impact when present.
- Emotional and mental analysis – Helps identify past shocks and traumas that are negatively impacting your physical health.
P.S. Try NES Health here:
P.S.S. Get 10% off NES with coupon code STERLING