Below is the scheduler for direct consults with Sterling! There are some requirements in order to setup a time with her, so be sure to check out the requirements.
- Must be an ND, MD, or PhD that is familiar with epigenetics.
- DCs do not have a policy codified and will need to raise a support request or use the “Contact Us” box at the lower right corner of the page
- If a client, must have been given a unique, private code by their provider
- Must have a MTHFR Support Report. See Sterling’s App for details
- Consults can only be scheduled Tuesday to Saturday between 12pm CST and 7pm CST
- No consults on Mondays, as Sterling answers business needs.
- Sterling holds exclusive rights to reschedule your appointment with 24hr notice or less.
- Sterling spends upwards of 12hrs PER CONSULT and takes very seriously the health concerns of the patient. She can only do one consult in a day
How to Book:
- Pick a date and time you would like to schedule. You will be added to a queue and receive a reply in 24hrs to confirm the date or another time will be requested
- If the date is available, you receive an invoice. Timeslots can only be held up to 72 hrs
- After confirming appointment, you will receive a zoom invitation. Appointments are scheduled for 1 hr, but the appointment likely lasts longer as Sterling sees necessary.
- After your consult, you will be sent a request for feedback on the visit. Please be kind and provide constructive feedback about your service.