Home Forums MTHFR Support Forum Sterling’s App What's the latest report and what's the difference between Variant vs. Excipient

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

These are the reports I have currently – am I missing any? I don’t see my Variant Report v2.3 that used to be on there?

MTHFRSupport Excipient Report v1 2/7/2016
    MTHFRSupport Variant Report v2.4 2/22/2015
    MTHFRSupport Variant Report v1 10/23/2014

Also – my Mom’s has never been updated – should it have? Her’s is
    MTHFRSupport Variant Report v1 10/23/2014

Thank you – Pam Anderson @ anderson.pamela.f@gmail.com 501-658-7722

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi Pam,

You have all the reports available however V1 is now obsolete.

The latest version of the Variant report is V2.4 and Excipient report V1.

Your mother’s V1 Variant report is obsolete. V1 reports are no longer updated having been replaced by the V2 Variant report which has since been updated to V2.1, V2.2, V2.3 and now the current version V2.4.

If your mother would like to upgrade to V2.4 it can be ordered here https://mthfrsupport.com/order-reports/.

To take advantage of the latest information always refer to your online reports over previously downloaded PDFs as the online reports are updated automatically
    whenever information is added, removed or changed.

We recommend you download a fresh PDF of your reports before sharing with your practitioner so they have your latest information and to refer to the online reports in preference to previously downloaded PDFs if you are doing your own research.

Lea

Tipper10
    Participant

Thank you Lea.

kim.grondin13
    Participant

Lea-

My report says Variant Report 2.5, so I’m not sure where 2.4 and the Excipient report V1 are? How can we get access to those reports? I thought they were automatically updated??

Thank you-Kim

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi Kim,

Your reports were automatically upgraded to V2.5 and V1.1 this week.

Only current versions of the reports can be viewed online.

Lea

kim.grondin13
    Participant

Hi Lea-

If mine says V2.5 only, where is V1.1?

Thank you-Kim

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi Kim,

Any report you have purchased should be listed on your View Reports page.

We checked your MTHFR Support account profile kim.grondin13 and find no record of an Excipient report being purchased on that account.

If you have purchased an Excipient report, did you do so under another account perhaps?

If you can provide further details eg your purchase confirmation email or the account details it was purchased under to me at lea@mthfrsupport.com
    I will investigate further for you.

Lea

kim.grondin13
    Participant

Hi Lea-

I’m a little confused. You told the original poster that V2.4 is the latest version, but told me v2.5 is the current? Just trying to clarify.

thank you-Kim

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi Kim,

At the time the original post was published and responded to V2.4 and V1.1 were the latest versions. We have updated to V2.5 and V1.1 just recently since then.

Lea

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Sterling’s App’ is closed to new topics and replies.