Home Forums MTHFR Support Forum Sterling’s App Unable To See My Report

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,
    I uploaded my genetic data on November 8th and then ordered a report. I paid through PayPal, and at 11:43am on November 8th I received an email saying my reports could be viewed under “Sterling’s App” and “View Reports” and the email also provided a direct link. The problem is there are no reports, and the direct link just leads to a stalled blank page. I’ve sent several emails to the “Contact Us” address over the past few days, and it is now November 12th and I have not heard anything from anyone! Is there an actual phone number to call to get help with this? I’m beginning to think that this function is no longer being supported.

eatme
    Participant

Hi THere, I@m having the same problem!?

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi ladidah,

Our technical support team has investigated the issue and you should now be able to access your report.

Please accept our apologies for the delay.

Lea

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  Lea (Admin).
    Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi eatme,

Our technical support team has investigated the issue however no record of a payment has been found. Could you please provide details of your
    receipt and/or order number.

Thank you

Lea

daisyindenim
    Participant

Same here . Says on hold paypal also

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  daisyindenim.
    Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi daisyindenim,

Our technical support team have investigated the matter and your transaction details show that you paid for your report by PayPal echeque.
    This method of payment takes several days to clear and once the payment is cleared your report will be generated.
    Currently the estimated date of clearance of this payment is November 17th 2015.

I can email you a copy of the transaction details from our records if required.

If you have any further issues please contact our Technical Support team direct by emailing contact@mthfrsupport.com

Lea

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  Lea (Admin).
    leegardens
    Participant

I can see my report but it is still zipped and I can’t find any kind of link or icon to unzip the file. It is not useful unless it is unzipped. I submitted a trouble report but got a reply that I have to contact MTHFR.

Cynthia Lee leegardens@msn.com

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi leegardens,

I will follow up this matter with technical support and advise of the outcome. This may take up to 24 hours. Your patience is appreciated in awaiting my next reply. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the team at MTHFR Support for the delay in responding to your request for assistance.

Thank you

Lea

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hello leegardens,

Our technical support team has checked your report and it appears to have generated without issue and is available to view online.

Please follow these instructions and if you are still unable to access your report please post again here and I will assist you further.

Please log in to your MTHFR Support account at http://www.mthfrsupport.com with your username and password.

Once logged in please hover your mouse over the Sterling’s App tab and click on View Reports from the drop down menu. Do not click Order Reports.

On the next screen that appears look for the report you wish to view listed in the middle of the screen and to the right click the eye icon next to the trash can.

This will take you to your online report. You can from here download a PDF copy if you wish.

Lea

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Sterling’s App’ is closed to new topics and replies.