Home Forums MTHFR Support Forum STERLING REPORT ANALYSIS HELP PLEASE – ANYONE?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys,

Could anybody here look into my report and help me heal? I don’t know how to use it because my brain is too foggy.

or can anyone suggests somebody who can analyze report via email please?

Thanks,

Maciej

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi Maciej,

Please contact one of the practitioners on this listing https://mthfrsupport.com/find-a-practitioner/ to have your report interpreted. They will also provide treatment individualized to your specific needs. Many consult by Skype or phone but for email you would need to contact them direct to ask if they would do this.
    Their contact details can be accessed by clicking on the red icons on the map and directory below.

Lea

splodek
    Participant

Hi Lea,

Could anyone recommend practiotioner who also knows how to cure chronic bartonella and mycoplasma infections?

Thanks,

Maciej

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi Maciej,

The listing is locational to assist in finding a practitoner but in no way a list of recommendations. We prefer patients do their own research on practitioners and make their own decision on who to consult with. You can access each practitioner’s website by clicking on the red icons on the map and directory below. Their website’s may provide details on what areas they specilize in or you may contact them direct to ask.

Lea

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘MTHFR Support Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.