Home Forums MTHFR Support Forum Recently Updated Reports

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I was told by technical support that I needed to ask my questions here. This in regards to the email I received on 1-11-16 announcing the new excipient app and the free update of my original variant report adding a brand new section, the Pentose Phosphate Pathway, along with new SNPs and tags. The email stated any previously run reports have already been updated. The 2 reports that are in my account are dated back in early 2015. Are these the reports you mention that are now updated? If not where do I find the recently updated reports Also where do I find the Excipient app? Thank you.

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi kjm,

On the view reports page you will see all the reports you have previously purchased listed.

On the left of the screen you should see either MTHFRSupport Variant Report V2.2 or MTHFRSupport Variant Report V1.

If you have V2.2 this is the latest version of Sterling’s App Variant report. After initial purchase this version of the report is updated for free automatically. To see updates you just need to access your online report as you usually would.

If your reports show V1 then they would be the earlier version now redundant and no longer being updated.

If you have V1 reports and would like to get the latest V2.2 version you can order them here https://mthfrsupport.com/order-reports/

To access the Excipient Report you can also order it here https://mthfrsupport.com/order-reports/ and as you go through the process you will be given a choice of either ordering V2.2 or the Excipient report.

Lea

zellanitz
    Participant

I have V2.2. When I pull up my online report there is nothing pertaining to the Pentose Phosphate Pathway. How do I access this information?

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi Zellanitz,

By keying in Pentose Phosphate Pathway into the tag search bar on the left and clicking on the same from the selection in the drop down menu you should see the pathway appear on your report to the right. Alternatively you can scroll down the report to the Pentose Phosphate Pathway which is the category after Mitochondrial.

If after trying either of these ways to access the Pentose Phosphate Pathway you are still unable to see the information please contact our technical support team for assistance by email to contact@mthfrsupport.com.

Lea

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘MTHFR Support Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.