Home Forums MTHFR Support Forum Sterling’s App PROBLEMS WITH NEW REPORT

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

1) I purchased my original variant report on 08-26-13. I notice that the rsID # column and link to SNPedia is now missing when I sign in and view my report. However, when I click back forth between the report and another page, I see that the report shows this column and was able to take a snapshot in between: https://app.box.com/s/rq8txbnkmfgw8e1zze7zhehsjxica9ov
    I’ve tried using two different browsers and no difference.

2) You mention in your email that, “We’ve just completed a free update of our original variant report adding a brand new section, the Pentose Phosphate Pathway, along with new SNPs and tags. Any previously run reports have already been updated!” I don’t see ANY updates in my report.

PLEASE ADVISE.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by  mcs2013.
    Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi mcs2013

Since you purchased your report we have launched a new App V2.0 which has also been upgraded several times since it’s launch. The V1 App can still be accessed from your account but is no longer in use or being upgraded. The email you received regarding the recent upgrade and the inclusion of the Pentose Phosphate Pathway is referring to the current version of the V2.0 App, Sterling’s App V2.2 which now reports on over 1,000 SNPs.

You can order Sterling’s App V2.2 here https://mthfrsupport.com/order-reports/ along with the recently launched Excipient report if you wish to.

Lea

mcs2013
    Participant

So V2 has the all my original V1 data + the snps and links to snpedia?

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi mcs2013, Some SNPs included on the V1 report were lost when 23andMe changed over to the current V4 chip and reduced the number of SNPs tested from over 900,000 to about 650,000. You will of course have those on your V1 report as your test would have been processed using the previous V3 chip.

Sterling’s App V2.2 allows you to view and interact with your report online. There are functions that allow you to search tags words and SNP and personalize your online report. There are pathway charts and you can download your report as a PDF. Each SNP has a drop down message box which gives you access to the SNP rsID#s, links to SNPedia and videos about some of the genes featured on the report. The videos are an ongoing project and are being added to the report gradually as time and resources permit. After the initiation report is purchased all updates are free.

Lea

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sterling’s App’ is closed to new topics and replies.