Home Forums MTHFR Support Forum PayPal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

We have just ordered two tests – results yet to be received. But why put us through the misery of PayPal, especially for those of us not living in the US where the rates of change they use are a complete rip off. Why can’t you just allow us to pay by the credit card of our choice. The PayPal variant makes one open a PayPal account. The whole process is tortuous. I for one avoid PayPal wherever possible, as I think most people do, except on eBay!

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi clone202,

I have contacted our technical support team and your reports were generated within 60 seconds of your purchase. Please follow these instructions to view your reports.

Firstly please check your email account, you should have received an email from MTHFR Support with a link to click to access your reports.

Alternatively please sign in to your MTHFR Support account using your username and password.

Then hover your mouse over the Sterling’s App tab at the top left of the screen.

Click View Reports from the drop down menu

You should see your reports listed in the middle of the screen

To the right of the report you wish to view click the EYE icon next to the trash can to view your online report

Your report should appear on the next screen.

Please contact our technical support team at contact@mthfrsupport.com if you have any further difficulties viewing your report.

Thank you for your feedback regarding payment options. Currently PayPal is the only payment option however we do value your comments and will take them into consideration.

Lea

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by  Lea (Admin).
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘MTHFR Support Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.