Home Forums MTHFR Support Forum Ask a Practitioner (closed) methylation pathway fixing before trying to kill parasites

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am embarking on a protocol to kill parasites using MMS and going on to a complete deworming. I was wondering if I need to get the methylation pathways corrected before I do this. I have tried to start and herx very much so the load must be very large. I also have lyme and co infections. Am very, very ill. Thanks, Edy

B
    Participant

From listening to the amazing wonderful educational radio blogs yes, I think it was said to wait until your detox pathways are opened up first before doing deeper detox so not to recirculate the toxins around into other parts of the body, especially could be dangerous if you have leaky gut, leaky blood brain barrier.
    ….Good Luck,

(Just a fellow person also in healing journey)
    B

Sterling Hill Erdei
    Keymaster

Yes sometimes you can redistribute toxins. I know that Dr. Jess Armine uses MMS quite frequently on people. He will go very slow and low dose on people. I have heard that some people have very bad reactions from this and it is best to work with a practitioner. So please do not do this on your own.

Sterling Hill Erdei

Sheyda
    Participant

Sterling, isn’t MMS supposedly dangerous and toxic?

Istvan
    Participant

That’s a good question Sheyda!

Dr. Jess Armine is very well aware of MMS’s positive and negative effects. You need to work with a practitioner. Please do not self-treat especially with MMS. If you read his bio and read the reactions people have to MMS, you will then realize why it takes an experienced practitioner to put you on something like MMS and why self-treating could have serious consequences.
    http://www.drjessarmine.com/aboutusmeetthestaff/drjessarmine.html

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘methylation pathway fixing before trying to kill parasites’ is closed to new replies.