Home Forums MTHFR Support Forum Looking for a professional to interpret my genome variant Report

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m looking for someone who can do an interpretation of my DNA results (the variant report I purchased through MTHFRsupport) via Skype. A friend of mine had a consult with dr. Sterling for 100 dollars just a few months ago, but it seems I can not reach her anymore through the e-mail address she gave me (my e-mail bounced back). Is there anyone else who can help me with this?

I discovered I am compound heterozygous MTHFR and also have other mutations regarding methylation (COMT, CBS), and I’m looking for someone to explain me what this means, so I can search for professional help in The Netherlands regarding supplementation and further testing. My family doctor/physician has agreed to help me, but he says he does not understand the results and has no knowledge about methylation (and we don’t know any other physician who does). So if someone explains it to me, I can explain it to him and maybe we can get somewhere. 🙂

Thanks!
    Greetings from Rotterdam, the Netherlands.

Lea
    Participant

Hello d.e.zeelenberg,

Sterling ceased consultations in late March to work on other related projects.

For interpretation and treatment plans you would need to work with a practitioner experienced in methylation and nutrigenomics such as those listed here
    http://mthfrsupport.com/find-a-practitioner/. Many of the practitioners will consult via Skype or phone globally. Their websites can be accessed by clicking on the red icons then “more details” in the message box.

Please also read through the FAQs here http://mthfrsupport.com/frequently-asked-questions/ and feel welcome to post any further questions you may have here on the forum.

Lea

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘MTHFR Support Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.