Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My MTHFR report ‘reports’ that my (2) GSTM1 genes are normal (Green); however, when I run the data thru Prometheus, my GSTM1 genes are considered “Null.” Please explain? [As if the (2) normal genes cancel each other out, rendering my GSTM1 uneffective].

Thanks,

Doyle

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi doysmi,

We only provide information on reports generated by Sterling’s App. Please contact Promethease direct.

The number of GSTM1 SNPs on the version of Sterling’s App Variant report differs from the information you have posted.

Please ensure you always view your reports online for the latest information as we update the reports often.

We do not encourage or advise that you attempt to interpret your Variant report yourself.

To quote Sterling “I have this variant report out there for you to bring it to a practitioner not for you to know what it is.”

MTHFR Support provides a Find A Practitioner listing on this website to assist you in locating a practitioner trained and experienced in interpretation, methylation, epigenetics and nutrigenomics who can do this for you and provide ongoing treatment and support.

Please read through the Medical Disclaimer thoroughly https://mthfrsupport.com/terms-disclosures/

Lea

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.