Home Forums MTHFR Support Forum GSS G11705T homozygous mutation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have essential tremors (a “benign” action tremor with no known cause). It is said to be genetic 50% of the time and there is no known cure. After learning that I have GSS G11705T homozygous mutation and doing some further reading I am wondering if this is the cause and if proper supplementation under a practitioner who is knowledgeable could help if this mutation is truly the cause. Is anybody aware of a possible link between essential tremors and GSS G11705T homozygous mutation?

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi krystalinaus,

Your question has been forwarded for reply. Your patience in awaiting a response is appreciated.

Lea

Cynthia Smith
    Participant

Hi krystalinaus,

Its a little more complicated than addressing GSS alone. Just a note though; GSS requires magnesium, so make sure that you have it in your supplement regime. GSS also requires ATP (energy from Krebs cycle with depends heavily of Vits B1, B2 and B3). GSS also require the amino acids glycine, cysteine and glutamic acid. You may want to work with a Practitioner as there could also be something going on in your dopamine pathway as well. Cynthia

krystalinaus
    Participant

Thank you for your response. I have an appointment scheduled!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘MTHFR Support Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.