Home Forums MTHFR Support Forum General Discussion Gloxylate Metabolic Process

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Explain the Gloxylate Metabolic Process. What genes predispose to hyperoxaluria? Are these two connected?

Thanks,

Doyle

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi Doyle,

Your questions have been forwarded for reply. We appreciate your patience in awaiting a response.

Lea

Cynthia Smith
    Participant

Hi, The genes are listed in a Power point presentation on my website pages 81 to 90 ish under GI and Autoimmune at Lifezonewellness.com. Too much to type here. Some folks have SNPs in those 5 genes that breakdown oxalates. If you are susceptible, then take a Mg citrate capsule when you eat high oxalate foods to bind up the oxalates.

doysmi
    Participant

Thanks Lea for your reply. I went to your website and could not find your PowerPoint Presentation. Can you send me the link, or describe better its location?

Thanks,

Doyle

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi Doyle,

It was Cynthia who responded to your question and the information is on her website details of which she has provided in her response above.

Lea

doysmi
    Participant

I am interested in working with Cynthia to evaluate my MTHFR Report and health issues. Can I call her to talk about the process?

Thanks,

Doyle
    720-935-3469

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi Doyle,

Cynthia can be contacted by Phone: (312)-451-6504 Fax: (312)-929-2773 Email: info@lifezonewellness.com or from her website http://www.lifezonewellness.com/.

More information about Cynthia can be found here https://mthfrsupport.com/our-team/.

Lea

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.