Home Forums MTHFR Support Forum General Discussion Excipient Report Questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have (3) questions:

1.My G6PD A*357G appears to be tied with Aluminum/Mercury on my Excipient Reports. Does this relate to toxic build-up in my body of these (2) metals, or does it merely set off an immune response?

2. I was allergic to beef as a kid. I see on the Excipiennt Report that Ovalbumin, Chicken Protein, Bovine Serum Albumin, and Human Serum Albumin appear to be problems. Does this mean I could still be reacting to animal protein in general, and should avoid it?

3. Since I couldn’t find a qualified interpreter of my reports, can I pay you to help me? I’m really struggling with my health.

Thanks,

Doyle
    720-935-3469

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi Doyle,

Your questions have been forwarded to a practitioner admin for reply. We appreciate your patience in awaiting their response.

In the mean time please take a look at the Find A Practitioner listing https://mthfrsupport.com/find-a-practitioner/. Most practitioners will consult
    by Skype or phone worldwide so may be an option to consider.

Lea

Cynthia Smith
    Participant

Hi Doyle, (1) There are two primary pathways i Phase II liver detox to clear heavy meals; methylation and glutathione conjugation. G6PD and glutathione connection: – NOTE: G6PD (via the pentose phosphate pathway) is the only way to generate a reduced form of nicotinamide-adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADPH), a substance that maintains the reduced form of glutathione (which protects against oxidative damage) in cells. If you have G6PS and H6PD SNPs, you may need extra glutathione support. Glutathione require three amino acids as well (glutamic acid, glycine and cysteine), so if HCL issues, you may be low in the required amino acids. (2) There are many reactions tagged as autoimmune that I believe came from injecting foreign proteins as a vaccine bolus. It may be the reason why you reacted to beef. You may want to do a Cyrex Array 10 to determine if beef is still an issue. (3) I am still taking new clients that contact me before Feb 15th. Cynthia c.smith@lifezonewellness.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.