Home Forums MTHFR Support Forum Sterling’s App Email Offer Regarding New App

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I tried to run the new report. It seems to require payment. I received and email today that states.

Sterling’s App New Update

You will see many more CYP 450 SNPs added under phase one liver detox.
    We are now working on videos that are being edited and are soon to be released starting with phase one liver detox. A new auto immune pathway is being developed.
    These upgrades are free of charge if you have already purchased the variant report.

How do I proceed to run the new report “free of charge” as advertised in the email.

Thank you.

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi TAB62,

Sterling’s App V2 was launched in February this year. The cost to run your raw data through the App initially is $30. All updates thereafter are free.
    The email you received is referring to the latest free update to the report.

Lea

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  Lea (Admin).
    stsampson
    Participant

how do I run a free new report. I purchased the original variant report.

thank you!

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hello stsampson,

The new report is not free. There is an initial cost of $30 to use the App and thereafter all updates are free. The current version of the report is V2.1.

If you wish to purchase the V2.1 report it can be ordered here http://mthfrsupport.com/order-reports/.

The V1 App is no longer in use however all V1 reports can be viewed online by logging in to your MTHFR Support account and going to the View Reports page (see the Sterling’s App tab above) and clicking on the eye icon next to the trash can icon on the right hand side of the screen.

Lea

missamis
    Participant

I think it would be good business to offer an upgrade code to those of us who supported this site when it was newer and purchased the original version. Hopefully, that is something you will think of doing…

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hello missamis,

It is not possible to upgrade V1 to V2 as they are actually different Apps.

When Sterling’s App V2 was first launched the normal cost of the App was discounted to $10 for a time to compensate those who had previously purchased V1.
    This discount was advertised extensively at the time.

Currently Sterling’s App V2.0 is on sale at $15 per report which is half the normal price until 31st December 2015 US CST. All upgrades after the initial purchase of the report are free and are upgraded automatically. A new free upgrade is also about to be released very soon.

Sterling’s App can be ordered here https://mthfrsupport.com/order-reports/.

Lea

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sterling’s App’ is closed to new topics and replies.