Home Forums MTHFR Support Forum Sterling’s App Difference in Version 2.2 vs 2.3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

What is the difference in the new version vs the older version, can you upload data from services other than 23andme? such as dna.land

• This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  gwagners.
    Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi gwagners,

It depends on which versions you are comparing. V1 to V2, there were many changes as V2 is online and interactive with many features like search functions including tag word and SNP searching. There are pathway diagrams and the ability to personalize your report and isolate various genes and their pathways. The number of SNPs and categories on the report have increased markedly and the report is integrated with SNPedia to enable easy access for further researching. Informational videos on many of the genes are also linked on the report. After initial purchase all updates are free and done automatically so you only need to log into your MTHFR Support account and go to the View Reports page to see the updated information.

If you are comparing V2.1 to V2.2 the later included the addition of the Pentose Phosphate Pathway. V2.2 was updated to V2.3 with the addition of the Cannabinoid Pathway.

You can view sample reports here https://mthfrsupport.com/video-tutorial-sample-reports/ using the raw data from 23andMe and AncestryDNA which are both compatible with the App. DNAland is not compatible with Sterling’s App V2.3. At the above link you will also find an instructional video on how to use the App if you wish to purchase a V2.3 Variant report and/or Excipient report V1 which can be ordered here https://mthfrsupport.com/order-reports/

Kind Regards
    Lea

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  Lea (Admin).
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by  Lea (Admin).
    gwagners
    Participant

in my 2.2 report I do have Trans-Sulfuration Pathway but do not have Cannabinoid. there is not much new stuff on facebook. I used 2.2 the video and sample reports show older versions so I cant tell what is new or what the advantage is.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  gwagners.
    Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi gwagners,

The Cannabinoid pathway was added in the V2.3 update. You will not see it on a V2.2 report. You need to access your online report and download a new PDF of your V2.3 report to see the Cannabinoid pathway. Every time there is an update you need to download a new PDF report and refer to that one not your previous report. There is no cost to do this as you have already purchased your report. All updates are free.

Thank you for the feedback about the Facebook page content and sample report. I will pass this on to the appropriate team members for their attention.

Lea

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  Lea (Admin).
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sterling’s App’ is closed to new topics and replies.