Home Forums MTHFR Support Forum Delayed Immunizations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi! My daughter was born last month and we are all carriers of the MTHFR gene mutation. I was wondering if I should delay her vaccines and if so do you have any recommendations? Any information I can provide to the pediatrician is greatly appreciated.

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hi ashley.kilptrick,

Your question has been forwarded for a reply. We appreciate your patience awaiting a response.

Lea

Cynthia Smith
    Participant

Hi Ashley,
    It’s such a big decision these days as standard of care for babies is +70 vaccines before the age of 12. After birth, they take your baby away and deliver a vaccine before baby has an immune system (conferred by mothers breast milk). The vaccines are full of chemicals that do not need to be there, even if you buy into the vaccine paradigm. Some states are MANDATING the typical vaccine schedule in order to enroll children into public school. I am biased as my son harmed after an MMR vaccine, but he had ear infections, colic and many antibiotics, so was ripe for damage. I was dumb and in the WIC program at the time (I quit my first engineering job due to harassment by boss and hormones were raging; again dumb in retrospect as I had a new baby and no money), so I followed the vaccine schedule. If I had it to do over again, I would not. My son is 28 now and still struggles.
    If you decide to do vaccines because of legal reasons, do your best to delay them and then spread out to solo vaccines. Be aware that MMR a=has much research against. Ask for separate vaccines and not a bolus of many as they are typically delivered. Do not use baby Tylenol as it shuts down glutathione production which is needed to clear the crap in the vaccines. Try some baby vitamins with a bit of B12 and folate (not folic acid) to assist in clearing the introduced chemicals via methylation Phase II liver detox. You can go to PubMed and enter vaccine and damage to pull up some relevant papers and research to delay and spread out vaccines. If you go back to early research, you will see that many of the things that are standard vaccinated against were lowered by simple hygiene, including polio. Cynthia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘MTHFR Support Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.