Home Forums MTHFR Support Forum Sterling’s App CETP problem in App

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi. I’m kind of addicted to this genetics stuff, and I’ve found a wee problem. I ran my family’s 23andMe results through several programs, including Sterling’s App, which (in my not so humble opinion) is awesome. Anyway, it says in the report that my son’s CETP (rs1800775) is +/- and that the call is AC. I looked at the raw data on 23andMe, and it’s CC, which would be +/+. I only caught it because one of the other analysis tools had it right, and I looked it up to see which was right. It’s definitely CC. Interestingly, one of the others where there was a difference, you had it right and that same tool had it wrong. 🙂

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hello Luna,

Could you please email me your receipt from when you purchased the reports and I will have this issue checked out for you

Thank you

Lea

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  Lea (Admin).
    Luna
    Participant

Will do. Thanks for the quick response!

Lea (Admin)
    Keymaster

You’re welcome Luna,

Glad we were able to sort the issue out for you so you could upload the correct file and gain access to the actual report you were needing.

Lea

Luna
    Participant

No, thank you. For anyone else reading this, this was ENTIRELY my fault. The app is fine. Apparently I need something for my own brain fog. And the good folks in customer service were fantastic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sterling’s App’ is closed to new topics and replies.