Welcome to the New MTHFR Support (Promo Code Inside)

Home/Uncategorized/Welcome to the New MTHFR Support (Promo Code Inside)

Welcome to the New MTHFR Support (Promo Code Inside)

Sterling’s new variant report Version 2 is finally here!

Use Promo code

To receive a $20 discount

(Promo Code will run until February 22nd, 2015)

• More SNPs added
  • Updates are free
  • 825 SNPs total
  • Search Bar
  • Tag search
  • Snp Search
  • More than 10,000 unique tags
  • Over 70,000 combination tags
  • Diagrams and Pathways
  • Sorting by SNP name, risk allele, your allele your results

• SNPbits (video’s next to the SNPs)
  • www.snpbits.com
  • API access to our report generation system (you will be able to host our app right on your website)

New walk-through on downloading your 23andMe file:

Some Screenshots from our new app:

New app welcome screen:

2015-02-09 12_59_20-MTHFR Support – Sterling’s App

New Report Screen:

2015-02-09 13_00_29-MTHFR Support – Order Reports
A Sample Diagram:

2015-02-09 13_01_16-MTHFR Support – View Report

If you are concerned about your old reports they are still there. Give us time for converting them to the new site. This should take no longer than 2 weeks to be accomplished.
If you have to gain access to your previous report immediately contact us at contact@mthfrsupport.com and we will get your old variant report to you as soon as possible.

By | 2017-06-14T00:05:02+00:00 February 9th, 2015|Uncategorized|11 Comments

About the Author:

1. Tom BallardND February 10, 2015 at 9:04 am

Looks great overall. More functional.
    For some reason the forum on the Sterling App is not working (404 message). Seems important once you catch your breath to open that up or maybe even start a new one specifically for this new app. Maybe one just for practitioners. Because questions will come up that will help with its functioning.. such as, I just re-read mine and BMP2 C282Y comes up at the top, but isn’t on the chart and when I look it up I read that it’s about bone and cartilage growth, so we need education on why it is there..

Also, we’re not all so young. Between the small size of the lettering and the gray instead of black, it’s difficult to read.

Let me know if I can be of any help.
    Best, Tom Ballard, ND

• Istvan February 11, 2015 at 1:09 am

For the particular BMP2 snp I would contact Sterling at beclotaware@gmail.com
      Regarding the rest of the message: we are taking notes to improve the App and will take your message into consideration.
      Thank you!

2. […] interpretare automata contra cost cu ajutorul MTHFRsupport.com: […]

3. lenore.davi March 3, 2015 at 11:25 pm

Pale grey lettering on white is totally invisible if I take off my spectacles! Is this to make the whole process seem more mysterious?

• Istvan March 4, 2015 at 5:02 pm

We will take your message into consideration upon a future update of our website.

Thank you!

4. drgoldkamp March 18, 2015 at 12:27 pm

I thought the “updates are free” as posted in the website.
    This would be very helpful for everyone who has already done the initial.

I got the at $30. I don’t want to be your customer service for all of my patients. Is that a deal that expired on feb 22, 2014
    Karl Goldkamp ND., Lac.
    Orleans, Ma

• Istvan March 19, 2015 at 5:15 pm

Dear Dr. Goldkamp,

I would suggest to contact Sterling H. Erdei to sort this out and she will likely be able to offer promo codes.
      To contact her send an e-mail to: beclotaware@gmail.com

Thank you!

5. gcoffee6 March 22, 2015 at 9:32 pm

If I had my report done in 2014 and they have new snps being tested will I get these added to my report or do I have to have it all redone.

• Istvan March 23, 2015 at 9:50 am

You currently have the V1 report. We launched the V2 report on February 9, 2015. We made sure to advertise it with the $20.00 off promo code for longer than two weeks. Many, many people have taken advantage of the coupon code, but those who have missed out on this must pay full price for the update. Good news is that the V2 report offers free updates including new pathways, SNPs etc.

6. Dee June 18, 2015 at 4:54 pm

At first, I was able to use search boxes to access research reports on various medical conditions – now I am unable. What has gone wrong?

• Istvan July 10, 2015 at 11:34 am

Hi Dee! There is nothing wrong with the search bar. Our programmer checked it several times. We suggest you try to use a different webbrowser and see if the problem still persists.